OUR CREATIVE AND ENGAGING APPROACH TO MOVEMENT ENCOURAGES CHILDREN TO LEARN AND DEVELOP IN A FUN AND SAFE ENVIRONMENT!
HOW DOES MONKEYNASTIX WORK?
- Monkeynastix offers three separate curriculums for ages 1-2, 3-6 and 7-8.
- A qualified instructor will come to your child’s school or public venue to run one fun-filled session per week.
- Sessions run for 30 minutes, including a warm-up to music, stretch and tone, and working with specialized, age-appropriate equipment.
- To get the maximum benefit out of our programme, our members are encouraged to complete at least one Monkeynastix cycle of two years.
POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT THROUGH RECOGNITION
We believe in rewarding children to build their self-esteem:
- Each child receives a special sticker or hand-out at the end of every session.
- A Monkeynastix participation certificate will be awarded to your child at the end of each term.
- At the end of each year, your child will receive an awesome Monkeynastix medal. Learning healthy living habits can be fun! At Monkeynastix, we reinforce what you are doing at home by incorporating the following into our sessions:
- Emotional intelligence (e.g. respect for yourself and others)
- Social skills Er Good manners (e.g. please and thank you, waiting your turn) • Environmental awareness (e.g. conserve water)
- Healthy habits (e.g. brushing teeth, sun protection, hygiene)
OPEN THE DOOR TO LEARNING
Create opportunities for your child to move and participate. Remember that every time your child is active, the door to learning opens.
Your involvement, encouragement and support is important.